Kenmore Tree Lopping & Tree Removal Services
The beautiful, busy suburb of Kenmore is flourishing with growth and development . . . and trees. Those who live in Brisbane’s suburbs understand the value and beauty of its greenery.
Kenmore’s local ecology intertwines with its people, homes and businesses everywhere. In a mixed landscape such as Kenmore, tree maintenance and lopping services are necessary for, not only maintaining its natural good looks, but also the safety of those who live and work here.
Where safety is concerned, an affordable tree lopping service in Kenmore is a top priority. At Brisbane Treeworx, our top priority is to help customers maximise the enjoyment of the trees around them while keeping those trees strong and healthy.
Trees, while miraculous, are less than perfect neighbours at times. As a result of extreme weather conditions, pest infestations, natural fungus or another outside (or inside) factors, trees can become a hazard. Severe rain, snow or ice, even heavy winds, can weaken or crack large branches and boughs. In very extreme circumstances, the strength of trees’ trunks can become undermined as well. Pests can also eat away at a tree’s integrity and droughts and overgrowth can result in brittle branches which threaten to fall off. Homes, businesses, roadways, powerlines – even individual people – can be harmed when tree branches crack unexpectedly.
Removing trees, however, isn’t always a necessity. If they’re strong, regularly inspected and well-groomed, most trees should be able to co-exist with our suburbs magnificently.
Brisbane Treeworx offers a wide range of maintenance and tree lopping services to Kenmore and its surrounding areas. Although we do post-storm cleanups on a regular basis, we prefer to prepare trees for oncoming weather. This can include everything from regular tree health and strength inspections to pre-storm trimming and be bracing around powerlines and over roadways.
The benefits of tree lopping are particularly important to understand in areas where trees and people share space. Tree lopping in Kenmore can be done expertly and affordable. From public areas such as parks and preserves to private and business properties, Brisbane Treeworx is happy to visit your site, inspect your situation and provide you with a detailed, accurate and non-obliging quote.
Some of the many services we provide include:
- Tree removals (including stumps and roots). We can clear large areas in preparation for construction or landscaping.
- Tree lopping and pruning to get rid of weakened branches that are potentially dangerous.
- Tree shaping and beautification. We also do hedging work.
- Storm damage cleanup including hauling of debris from roads and power lines.
- Storm tree preparation work to help avoid damage; for example, pre-trimming of trees around vulnerable power lines, roadways, public walkways and homes. Bracing and cabling your favourite trees are part of this, too.
- Stump grinding and mulching.
- Tree and garden advice, including specific recommendations and planning for/accommodating potential tree growth within a smart architecture landscape design.
- We also rescue cats.
Our goal is to keep Kenmore’s trees as safe and beautiful as they should be. Our highly trained, friendly tree professionals provide top of the line service at affordable prices and with the utmost worksite safety in mind. No job is too big or too small.
We are fully licensed and insured, and hold qualification certificates in the following areas: Chainsaw, Certificate III in Arboriculture, OH&S White Card, Senior First Aid Certificate, Truck Licence. Our customer service is guaranteed. Please contact us today to learn more about tree lopping in Kenmore.