Is there a tree on your property that is dead or dying? Don’t just leave it – it is important to do the right thing and have it removed.
Whether the tree has been killed by harsh storms, wood-boring bugs or severe winds, it’s crucial to deal with it properly. If you see that a tree is dying on your property, the best thing to do is to call an arborist to assess it.
The sooner you catch the problem, the less it will cost for you to remove the tree. If you solve the issue quickly enough, you might even be able to save the tree. The tree service professional is the expert and they will be able to let you know whether the tree could possibly be revived or if it is better to remove it.
Reasons to Remove a Dead Tree
Why is it so important to remove dead trees? Here are a few of the main reasons.
- Dead trees attract pests, such as rats and termites, which can then migrate into your home. Remove the dead tree so that these pests will not have a place to live.
- The dead tree will start to look very unattractive, which can really bring down the curb appeal of your home.
- If the tree died from a disease, it can spread to the other plants on your property. This is true for many types of tree diseases, such as chlorosis and mildew.
- The weakened branches of the dead tree will become more likely to fall. This can be very dangerous if they fall on yourself, someone else or an animal or pet. Or, there is a risk that a fallen branch can cause damage to your property.
- If the branches are in danger of falling on your neighbors property, there is a liability risk. This could be a very costly situation, so it is best to remove the tree to avoid it.
- If the tree becomes very weak and decayed, the entire thing may come toppling down and can cause serious damage, injury or even death.
If you don’t have the time or the equipment to attend to tree pruning, hire the Brisbane Tree Lopping experts at Brisbane Tree Worx. Whether you need to clear your land, grind stumps or remove dead branches, we can help. We serve the entire South East Queensland area. If you ever need a qualified arborist in Brisbane call us on 0400 249 099 or visit us online for more information.