Storm season is fast approaching and we urge you to be on the front foot and prepare your home. SEQ storms are typically fast moving, destructive and can pose a serious threat to your home, personal belongings and family.
Here are our top tips for getting storm ready!
- Trim trees and shrubs. Get a tree professional to take a look at any trees in close proximity to your house
- Clean your gutters, downpipes and drains to prevent blockages
- Tidy up your backyard, secure loose items that could be picked up in strong winds
- Check your insurance policy covers natural disasters
- Get an emergency kit together i.e. portable radio, torches and a first aid kit
Remember: Brisbane Treeworx offers free quotes and advice for trees you are concerned about. Don’t wait and leave it till it’s too late, call us today 0400 249 099